WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch located at St. Petersburg, FL, is currently hiring a Assistant Maintenance Manager.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS – APPLY TODAY
We are seeking a Assistant Maintenance Manager to lead and coordinate the maintenance plans and assignments of shift mechanics to ensure the proper execution of daily work activities that drive quality, efficiency, safety, service and cost performance in a manufacturing plant. In addition, the Assistant Maintenance Manager will function as the team coordinator in the application of performance improvement tools and methodologies to enhance rapid and ongoing measurable improvements, as well as develop work activity standards and new metrics to support “lean” thinking.
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is 53k/Yearly – 58k/Yearly
- Responsible to supervise and assign tasks to the maintenance team based on priorities established by the Plant Manager
- Provide hands on maintenance support in all maintenance areas as needed
- Ensure production efficiency standards are met with minimal mechanical down time ensuring OEE
- Meet all objectives pertaining to departmental standards, budgets, performance and safety objectives
- To confer and collaborate with managers advising on problem areas or methods of improvement to ensure the most effective and efficient operations within budget parameters
- Skilled leader and decision maker with the ability to problem-solve in a fast paced environment
- Able to support/make decisions with staff management including but not limited to hiring/ terminations, training, and development
- Ensure compliance with respective regulatory agencies (USDA, EPA, OSHA, others) as it pertains to Maintenance, equipment, facilities and plant activities/functions
- Ensure compliance with lockout/tagout, emergency response (voluntary PSM) and actively participate in company safety efforts
- Supervise and exercise overview of the maintenance activities carried out by the Maintenance staff
- To keep ahead of new developments in equipment & processes
- Troubleshoot and coordinate repairs, whether performed direct/indirect as applicable for machinery, HVAC and electrical systems, refrigeration systems
- Ability to repair production and respective support equipment including general building repairs
- Develop and maintain equipment preventive and predictive maintenance schedules
- Monitor production downtime relative to equipment issues
- Oversee purchasing and parts inventory by pre-determined par levels
- Maintain labor budget within specified parameters
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Supervisory and management skills
- Experience with management and production systems and equipment
- Ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced environment
- Support/make decisions with staff management including but not limited to hiring/terminations, training, and development
- Minimum 5 – 7 years maintenance supervisor experience (Food industry background preferred)
- Computer experience including Windows platform, Internet, Email, Microsoft Applications, CMMS, and others
- Use of general office equipment
- Knowledge of local codes, OSHA and ANSI regulations; HazMat, LOTO
- Familiar with USDA/EPA regulations preferred
- Experience with ammonia systems, RETA certification preferred
- Certification/license in two or more maintenance disciplines preferred, e.g., Universal Technician, Electrical Journeyman, HVAC, others Minimum Valid FL Driver License
To begin your journey, go to : https://jobs.peopleready.com/jobs/PR-1208935/Assistant-Maintenance-Manager-
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.